Advantage through integration and ergonomics. One step ahead in service with KIX4OTRS...
KIX4OTRS is a complex, process-oriented service system (ServiceDesk). It supports the business and operational processes for service teams. The software is the most extended OTRS package worldwide and the most comprehensive module for OTRS. We have been developing and supporting KIX4OTRS since 2008.
We focus on improvements of ergonomics and enhancement of integration and functionality possibilities of the standard OTRS. We develop KIX4OTRS based on the customer requirements, realized community wishes and our own ideas.
KIX4OTRS is also Open Source and has the licence AGPLv3. It is completely compatible to OTRS and can be installed as OPM file via OTRS package management. CTI, interactive support chat and many further maintained modules can be installed and used, if you use KIX4OTRS.
Highlights for the Customer Care
- creating, editing and searching of customer data and customer requests including easily managed text templates and standard ticket templates
- possibility to integrate ERP systems (access to the order and delivery information) and web shop data bases
- possibility to integrate CRM and groupware
- integrated workflow for taking over information from ticket processing into the knowledge data base
Highlights for the IT service
- creating, editing and searching for staff / employees data and their IT user requests
- possibility to integrate AD / LDAP
- interactive maintenance of inventory and trackability of incidents and problems related to tools or devices managed by the IT department (PCs, Notebooks, Switches, etc.)
- possibility to integrate SAM software and Desktop-Remote-Tools
- creating and management of complete service tree including service contracs
Highlights for the technical service
- creating, editing and searching for data and requests of the staff / employees and customers
- interactive mapping of technical landscape (tools, machinery, mechanical elements) int he flexible configuration item data base
- management of the complete documentation of devices / items including all attachments, incidents, problems and maintenance processing
- special use within the medical care for medical devices from hospitals and special purpose association
- available in 32 languages
- compatible with ITIL® V3
- web-based and platform independent
- data bases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, ODBC
- server: Linux
- easily to extend with OTRS maintained modules, free community modules, customer-specific extensions
Spreading (as from May 2015)
- no licence costs
- more than 2,000 installations
- in use by small and medium-sized enterprises, corporations, medical care organisations, public institutions